1. QUIET HOURS: 10:00 PM to 8:00 AM. BE COURTEOUS OF OTHER CAMPERS! No loud talking, music, TV’s and ETC should be heard beyond the campsite. Please turn off outdoor lights at 10:00 PM
2. VISITORS: All campers are responsible for the actions of their visitors, their actions reflect on you. Daily visitors will need to exit the campground prior to 10:00 PM. Visitors remaining past quiet time will be charged an overnight campsite fee, billable to your campsite. The maximum number of adults (adult age is 18+ years old) that are allowed on a campsite is 6.
3. OFFICE, CARETAKER AND CAMPGROUND EMPLOYEES: Normal working business hours are Monday-Friday 8:00 AM- 5:00 PM. The On-Site Caretaker and other Campground personnel are off duty Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays. Non-Emergent Situations will be handled the next available business day. Emergency Situations will be handled as soon as possible. Please email the office at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or send a message through the 4MCR Facebook Page for an immediate response after normal business hours.
4. CAMPSITES: One camping unit (including tents) and two vehicles allowed per campsite. One small pup tent for children may be allowed on a campsite along with another camping unit. Please ask beforehand. RV’s must be tagged/registered, insured and in movable condition.
4A. One water hose connection per campsite for RV use only. Do not leave the water supply on or hoses hooked up to the water supply while gone for an extended amount of time. Do Not dump black/grey water out on the ground (state law). Please refrain from washing vehicles, campers and personal property at the campground.
4B. 2 strings of outdoor LED lights per campsite. Do not attach anything to campground owned or power company owned power poles, meters or campsite outlet boxes. Attempting to plug in multiple items besides an RV into the campsites electric outlet box may result in overcapacity and power failure.
4C. Keep your campsite visually appealing, uncluttered, neat and mowed. Campers with un-kept sites will be notified to correct the situation.
4D. Specific campsites are not guaranteed for the duration of a camping permit. Vacant campsites will be considered available and personal items left behind will be subject to immediate disposal by 4MCR at your cost. To avoid any confusion, please communicate to the office if you plan on temporarily removing your camping unit from a campsite.
5. CAMPSITE MODIFICATION: Inquire with and submit a project request form to the campground office before making any modifications or adding any structures to a campsite. If the request is approved all structures must be temporary in nature and easily removable.
6. CAMPFIRES: Use of metal fire rings are required. Do not bring in outside firewood except store bought, pre-wrapped-heat treated firewood; this will help minimize the spread of insects/disease to the campground’s healthy live trees. 4MCR has firewood for sale.
7. ALWAYS TREAT OTHERS WITH RESPECT AND COURTESY. Do not walk through, use or park on any campsite not assigned to you.
8. ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES are not to be in evidence at any time. No open containers are allowed off your campsite. Intoxication/Illegal Substances/Activity/Belligerency or behavior not suitable for a family atmosphere will not be tolerated.
9. PETS: 4MCR welcomes pets! Please follow the campgrounds pet rules to ensure that they, you and our other guests may enjoy a pet-friendly camping experience.
9A. No pets can be tied out or left in an outdoor kennel without pet owner supervision. You must be with your pet while it is outdoors. While pets may be left inside your RV unit while you are away from the campground, no pet can be left unattended for an extended period. Pets may not be left unattended in tents at any time!
9B. All pets must be kept on a leash and under your control while at the campground. Please clean up after your pets!
9C. Pets will not be permitted at any time in certain areas, including the playground, swimming area, shower house, lodge building, ect. except for registered service animals.
9D. All pets must have current vaccinations and the pet’s owner must be able to produce proof of vaccinations to 4MCR management upon request.
9E. Pet owners are responsible for the actions of their pets! Should any pet become a nuisance, its immediate removal may become necessary.
9F. No exotic/wild pets or farm animals of any kind can be kept at the campground.
10. Feeding wildlife or feral cats (exception: small wild native bird feeders) is not permitted. This causes such animals to stay within the campground and can cause health and safety concerns
11. TRASH: Dispose of trash in the dumpster provided. Follow the posted trash dumpster rules. Do Not leave trash (bagged or not) outside all night. DO NOT LITTER!
12. TREES: Please do not cut/trim trees without permission. Do not cause damage to trees or attach anything to trees with nails, screws, etc..
13. ROADWAYS/VEHICLES: No ATVs or Off Road Vehicles are allowed on 4MCR property. Vehicles and Golf Carts must stay on designated roadways. Obey the posted speed limits. Park in designated areas only. Vehicle repairs are not permitted within the campground
14. FIREARMS/FIREWORKS are strictly prohibited for the safety of all campers/guests. This includes bb guns, air pellet guns, bows/arrows, paint ball guns, etc..
15. LAKE: Boaters are subject to Kansas state boating regulations. 4MCR charges an annual boat registration fee for watercraft stored on the property. One small boat may be kept on your campsite. All boats must be owned by a registered guest. Trolling motors only allowed on the lake. Boats are not allowed in the swim area. Life jackets are required. NO GLASS CONTANERS ALLOWED BY/NEAR THE LAKE. Do Not Litter. Children under 16 years of age must be accompanied by an adult. Fishing Limits Are Posted. No Bank Lines, Netting, Seining Trot Lines, Etc..
16. SWIM AREA: No lifeguard on duty. Swim at your risk! Children under 16 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
17. SMOKING is not allowed within 30ft of 4MCR Buildings
18. LAUNDRY: Open 7 days a week from 8:00 AM- 7:00 PM. Please follow the rules posted in the laundry area. No campsite clotheslines allowed unless specifically designed for use with an RV.
NOT ALL RULES AND POLICIES MAY BE OUTLINED ABOVE. DO NOT ASSUME THAT IF IT IS NOT OUTLINED ABOVE THAT IT IS ACCEPTABLE. IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBLILTY TO INQUIRE WITH THE 4MCR STAFF. 4MCR/RAFT Inc. is for transient lodging only. 4MCR/RAFT Inc. agreements do not in any way imply a tenant/landlord relationship. This facility is for recreational use only. 4mcr is not responsible for “Acts of Nature”. 4MCR reserves the right to refuse service or remove anyone at any time for any reason. Permit Holder, guest and it agents agrees to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless 4MCR/Raft Inc., its employees, directors, and agents from all claims, actions and costs that may arise from loss of property, property damage, loss of service, acts of nature, bodily injury, death, and any liability, cost and expense that may arise during or be caused in any way by use of 4MCR/Raft Inc. property and its facilities.